Purchase and installation of any automated system as it is will not solve your problems, since automation of a random system cannot be efficient, it can only discredit both the concept of automation itself and the particular system you bought. Without changes in corporate management, without minding peculiarities of corporate divisions an automated system efficiency is wanting.
To provide an automated system implementation, especially implementation of a record-keeping management system in holding companies, we suggest using Implementation and Support Technology for SW complexes. Our wide experience in implementation allowed us design a corporate Standard for Implementation and Support Technology for SW complexes.
Implementation of SW complexes is a continuous process comprising
- Survey of Headquarters and divisions (holdings) of a holding company
- Automation project development adjusted for book-keeping peculiarities
- Staff training in a training centre with certification and assigned categories
- Software products implementation in accordance with works schedule
- System maintenance and support
Maintenance is also a continuous process comprising
- Benchmark maintenance
- Program documentation maintenance
- Technical support of the Complex (including “hot line”)
- Failure simulation
- Author’s supervision
- Functionality update and expansion
We can’t but mention that offered technology is not bound to a particular programme (such as Tekton, BEST, 1C, MAX etc.). To meet a Customer’s requirements the Standard is updated and oriented to the peculiarities of implemented Complex and of a holding itself which can enable using this document in implementation of any complex by another subcontractor.
The results are as follows
- Book-keeping level-up
- Minimum time for getting a balance-sheet and delivering it to the Headquarters
- Online access to the required finance data
- Qualified and skilled personnel
- Reduction of implementation terms, high-level maintenance and consequently optimum efficiency