How the product works
MOBILedit! is an open system bringing the ability to control a phone from your PC. After connecting the phone via cable, IrDA or Bluetooth, view the contents of the phone on the PC, do full-text searches, dial and send SMSs. With a simple click, backup all your data, copy them to different mobile phones and manipulate your contacts without even touching the phone. When you receive an SMS, it arrives on your PC in a similar way as an email; simply reply to it or move it to the archive. You will become much more productive as a result.
Highlight/overview of functions
- unique open architecture with phone drivers and installable applications
- communication via infrared, Bluetooth or cable
- large quantity of mobile phones supported (virtually all)
- file system enabling work with multimedia files stored in a phone like ringtones, photos, MP3s, themes, and java applications
- powerful editor of phonebooks stored in phones or SIM cards
- fast search and dial directly from your computer phonebook
- send SMS messages quickly from your PC
- sort, read, and archive your SMS messages on your hard drive
- Archive and AutoBack-up will protect your data in case you lose your phone
- play games like Chess, Backgammon and many others on your PC through your mobile phone
it will be possible to control all mobile phone functions, even those yet to be developed
- powerful printing
- skinable design; new looks can be downloaded from the Internet
- complete MS Outlook support
Hidden under the hood
Mobile phones are nowadays a complicated world of themselves and it is not easy to offer a single program for their control. MOBILedit! is designed with architecture similar to that of operating systems. The result is that you can add new applications and drivers, and, in the same way that Windows or Linux resolve the complexity of computer hardware, MOBILedit! reconciles the differences between mobile phones.
With this revolutionary software, you can add applications to enhance its functionality for future phones and new features. For example, if your phone supports MMS, you can add an MMS application to MOBILedit!; you can add the ability to edit, upload or download pictures, control a camera and view movies, as well as all future functions that have yet to become available.
In addition to applications, you can also add drivers, which cover the differences between mobile phones at low-level. Therefore, any mobile phone can be supported.