PhoneTax is a call logging and tariffing application for office, hotel and other private branch exchanges (PBX). It opens up a good opportunity to keep track of the expenses for telecommunication services, support good telephone practice and reduce telecommunication cost.
PhoneTax is the best way to monitor both the expenses and the information on calls. It aims at offices, hotels, banks, exchanges, exhibition centres, law firms etc.
|PhoneTax is designed to control and rate phone calls for a private branch exchange (PBX). |
|PhoneTax provides call logging from the port of the telephone system and data storage in the database for their further processing and tariffing, and reports generation. |
|PhoneTax is an excellent way to monitor both your expenses and information on calls. It aims at offices, hotels, banks, exchanges, exhibition centres, law firms etc.|
PhoneTax 1.7 is a tariff rating facility for office or hotel telephone systems. It generates detailed, special and summary reports on subscribersí calls and charge per individual subscriber, group of subscribers or office as a whole, and downline load charts as well.
- Easy-to-use application software
- Ready to use
- Effective call logging and control
- Flexible reporting using Excel spreadsheets
- Preinstalled database of phone call tariffs and area codes
- Provides up to 4 PBXes connection
- Downline load charts
- Multiple currency
- Password login
- Authorized codes support
- Run-time or deferred printout of bills
- Tariffing schemes
- Module for integration with property management systems
Running under WINDOWS the Russian-language application is designed to be used with the products from such leading manufacturers as AT&T, Alcatel, Ericsson, GoldStar, Iskrateling, ITT, Nokia, Nortel, Panasonic, Siemens, Samsung, D.G.Tel, TZ, Motorola, Telrad equipped with the port enabling statistics output onto a printer or personal computer.
PhoneTax gives an extensive possibility to keep track of the expenses in a modern office, to support good telephone practice and improve telecommunication cost management.
PhoneTax allows you to bill subscribers individually or by groups for long-distance calls and if required for local ones. This is an unsurpassable instrument for organisations who lease their offices and telephones to hotels, exchanges, exhibition and business centres, law firms etc.
PhoneTax provides a full range of information on duration and phone numbers of inbound and outbound calls which is useful for specific organisations, such as banks and the like.
By its design PhoneTax consists of two functional modules:
- Interface module retrieves the data logged from systemís diagnostics port onto the serial port of the computer and writes them into the database, prints out downline load charts. Integration with the phone system is provided using a file - the respective systemís filter - whose function is to convert the data coming from the systemís diagnostics port into the database format. Filter files for the products mentioned above are included.
- Processing module provides processing and tariffing data on phone calls.
PhoneTax is a Windows application with a user-friendly interface and simple menu commands, the most frequently ones are available from the toolbar. The flexible search machine designed to select data from such categories as Subscriber, Firm, Address, Phone, Statistics, allows you to retrieve and print out the data required as blank forms or save it as an Excel file.
The data logged on phone calls are stored in the database for processing and cost calculations. The administrator defines the period of data storage, and the old data can be archived.
PhoneTax includes such options as registration of subscriber, group of subscribers, or firm, entry of phone number and connection type, tariff, currency, etc.
Tariff algorithms include:
- call duration settings
- time of day
- day category (weekday, weekend, holiday)
- tariff zone
- minimum time of call logging
- minimum time of order
- rounding of time value
- discounts depending on call duration
- account code
- multiple tariff bases (multiple communications carriers)
User friendly and flexible reporting allows you to generate reports on the basis of the information recorded and present them as Microsoft Excel spreadsheets, build charts and bars, save them in a file and print them out using an Excel spreadsheet as userís template.
PhoneTax Lite is a module providing the operator with an opportunity to choose between the tariff schemes. Tariff scheme implies here a bundle of settings based on tariff, sampling, report type etc. which is easy-to-use for an unskilled user or instead of frequently repeated actions. It can be started along with command line parameters for automatic tariffing.
PhoneTax PMS is a module providing integration with Property Management System protocol used in hotel management systems.
- Operating system: Windows 3.1, Windows for Workgroups, Windows NT, Windows 95 , OS/2 (Win-mode)
- i486 and above recommended
- 8MB RAM
- 2MB free disk space for programs
- 10 MB and more for Database
Microsoft Visual C++, Microsoft Jet, Microsoft Windows Services, Microsoft Visual Basic, Microsoft Access, Microsoft Windows 95/98/ME/2000/XP/2003, COM, ADO, InstallShield Developer