Embedded Software Development
Our team of embedded software development engineers provides the necessary skill in helping companies bring products to market. This is a very specialized area of software development and requires a high degree of technical expertise.
Embedded Systems are computers that are enclosed (embedded) in customized hardware. Examples of embedded control systems would be portable medical equipment, cellular phones, police-, fire-, emergency communications equipment, laboratory test equipment, robotic equipment and manufacturing monitoring of assembly lines.
Software design is usually performed in parallel with the system hardware as in most systems the two are very dependent. Several classic design methodologies are employed, dependent on the type of system being designed.
Software for embedded systems has to have a small size and often has to work in real-time. Our development environment also includes facilities for testing and debugging the software.
We are specializing in software system design. Our experience in embedded solutions enables us to provide high quality services of developing software for embedded systems.
We focus on delivering:
- Feature rich, high-availability and fault tolerant embedded software and system software solutions
- Provide sustenance engineering services, such as software maintenance and technical support services to widen product life cycles
We use the following software tools and components:
- up-to-date case tools and methods of project management;
- programming languages : C/C++, Java, Python, Perl, Ruby, PHP;
- cross-platform libraries : Qt/QtEmbedded, wxWidgets, Boost, ACE, JFace.
Our embedded software experience includes:
- Distributed software architectures for multi-processor systems
- Development of high-availability and fault-tolerant embedded software solutions
- Proprietary and industry standard embedded operating systems
- Product verification testing of complex embedded systems, including the development of automated test environments
You can view our embedded software projects examples on this page.