VisiData, a data modeling and visualization system is a development toolkit used to create information applications.
- Fast development of RDBMS-oriented applications:
- Visual generation of form views manipulating DBMS entity sets
- Automated read, write, delete operations for form views
- Support of external event handlers executing the business logic of the application
- Report generation using the given pattern
- Provision of active and secure information infrastructure:
- Dynamic construction of user workspace resulting on user identity authentication
- Access authorization (read, edit, delete, generate reports)
VisiData Developer is a toolkit allowing to develop and administer applications.
VisiData User is an application’s client workspace.
Specifications: Oracle 8.x, Microsoft SQL 7.x, Delphi 5.0, VC++.